If your site has restricted access, Ciat Ozonair’s AHU flat-pack service can overcome space and access constraints to provide you with a full specification installation.
Ciat Ozonair can arrange for delivery and offloading followed by flat-pack build on site by our experienced engineers. Or, alternatively, we can assemble units delivered and placed in situ by another contractor.
The flat-pack approach helps minimise disruption on site and maintains full use of the building and its immediate environment during installation.
The benefits of flat-pack approach
- Flat pack installation of air handling units and other Ciat Ozonair products has a number of benefits:
- Enables installation in very restricted areas, with limited access;
- Can eliminate the need for modifications to building fabric, and reduce costs of builders;
- Overcomes the need in many cases for crane hire and potential road closures;
- Minimises disruption on site and retains use of the building and surroundings.
For more details, contact:
Tel: 01372 220 151